The Armchair kommandos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please listen to me.

5 posters

Go down

Please listen to me. Empty Please listen to me.

Post  Tyrone Moon Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Listen i know you guys all love guns and dats cool but my baby cousin shaniqua was killed by a glock with one of those marine assault clip shits. please find another hobby that doesn't harm innnocent bystanders. chin up niggas

Tyrone Moon

http://kcnioqbh@sharklasers.com

Back to top Go down

Please listen to me. Empty Re: Please listen to me.

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Shaniqua was a crack dealer, Tyrone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kommandos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZM1306 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 am

Tyrone Moon wrote:a glock with one of those marine assault clip shits. please find another hobby that doesn't harm innnocent bystanders. chin up niggas

marine assault clip? wtf is that, is it related to that retarded dribble from the "Brady Campaign" BS on assault clips?

Could you please explain how she got killed by a glock?

My sister got married and my bro-in-law's family lives on the same road. Across from her house her bro-in-law's son had accidentally shot himself, she rushed over because she is going to school to be a nurse and preformed CPR until the EMTs got there. The guy is an officer and had left his LOADED HANDGUN on the living room coffee table, the boy ended up in the room unsupervised and was playing with it and got shot in the head, he is dead. Do I then get mad about guns, no I get mad at the dumb-ass who left a LOADED HANDGUN ON THE DAMN COFFEE TABLE! (I think the boy was like 4 or 5 ish)

My neighbor down the road lost his son in a hunting accident. His brother took the boy out to duck hunt, when he went to shoot his shotgun had a malfunction. He was messing with it and POINTED IT AT THE BOY, it then went off, the boy suffered a fatal chest wound. Even though the gun suffered some sort of malfunction I am mad at the dumb-ass who POINTED IT AT HIS NEPHEW!

My moms boyfriend's dumb-ass brother muzzle swiped everything when we went out shooting at his parents house last, pissed me the fuck off. "It's not loaded" moronic answer, I was wanting to bust him in the face with the but of my saiga SO BADLY every time it was pointed at me...

What we need to do is crack down on the stupid and enforce common-sense safety practices when we see safety violations. I bet there is a dumb-ass connected with her death, I am sorry for your loss. Don't blame the gun, fight stupidity.
ZM1306
ZM1306

Back to top Go down

Post  chazbotic Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 pm

"don't be a jerk and you won't get shot" is posted at the public range a few hours away from me on BLM land. works pretty well.

chazbotic

Back to top Go down

Post  Bohemian Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:01 pm

ZM1306 wrote:
Tyrone Moon wrote:a glock with one of those marine assault clip shits. please find another hobby that doesn't harm innnocent bystanders. chin up niggas

marine assault clip? wtf is that, is it related to that retarded dribble from the "Brady Campaign" BS on assault clips?

Could you please explain how she got killed by a glock?

My sister got married and my bro-in-law's family lives on the same road. Across from her house her bro-in-law's son had accidentally shot himself, she rushed over because she is going to school to be a nurse and preformed CPR until the EMTs got there. The guy is an officer and had left his LOADED HANDGUN on the living room coffee table, the boy ended up in the room unsupervised and was playing with it and got shot in the head, he is dead. Do I then get mad about guns, no I get mad at the dumb-ass who left a LOADED HANDGUN ON THE DAMN COFFEE TABLE! (I think the boy was like 4 or 5 ish)

My neighbor down the road lost his son in a hunting accident. His brother took the boy out to duck hunt, when he went to shoot his shotgun had a malfunction. He was messing with it and POINTED IT AT THE BOY, it then went off, the boy suffered a fatal chest wound. Even though the gun suffered some sort of malfunction I am mad at the dumb-ass who POINTED IT AT HIS NEPHEW!

My moms boyfriend's dumb-ass brother muzzle swiped everything when we went out shooting at his parents house last, pissed me the fuck off. "It's not loaded" moronic answer, I was wanting to bust him in the face with the but of my saiga SO BADLY every time it was pointed at me...

What we need to do is crack down on the stupid and enforce common-sense safety practices when we see safety violations. I bet there is a dumb-ass connected with her death, I am sorry for your loss. Don't blame the gun, fight stupidity.

In short: Don't be mad at the gun that killed your loved one, be mad at the idiot who caused the gun to kill your loved one.
Bohemian
Bohemian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum