The Armchair kommandos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMP Club Affiliation Expired?

2 posters

Go down

CMP Club Affiliation Expired? Empty CMP Club Affiliation Expired?

Post  sierrayankee Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey all,

I got my Civil Operators' card back in late January and sent off my paperwork to the CMP at the beginning of Feb (received DBU 2/15). I logged into my estore account to check for any activity 2 days ago and received a message stating that my club affiliation had expired (pic below). Anyone know what might be going on? I have sent the CMP and email to see why this is since I was told the Civil Operators' was valid with the CMP until 1/1/14.

Thanks for any info that can be provided!
CMP Club Affiliation Expired? 52416310

sierrayankee

Back to top Go down

CMP Club Affiliation Expired? Empty Re: CMP Club Affiliation Expired?

Post  sierrayankee Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Just an update. Received from CMP today:

"
It looks like the club information we have on file for you expired this month. You will need to send in an updated club card before the estore will allow the order to be placed.

Thank you,
"

sierrayankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:18 pm

our affiliation with the CMP expired, yes. We'll need to register for another year. I was enthusiastic about perhaps doing it another year, but i dont think I'll be able too, if someone else can take over, that'd be fine with me. I give whomever is willing to start this entire thing up again permission to use the same name of the club. But I'm not handing over the membership lists, Mainly because of trust issues and practicality(I don't have access to them currently). so everyone will have to reregister again.

Spoiler:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kommandos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down